What things do students need to consider when immigrating to Australia?
- Think how your future looks like
- Costs of living
- Health Insurance
- Compare what different cities offer
- Get advise from professionals.
Steps and things students need to consider when thinking of immigrating to Australia.
Location and passion are the two biggest things students need to consider when immigrating to Australia and becoming permanent residents. In this episode of TIPS, Shannon Semenikow of Education and Migration Services Australia offers great advice for students moving to Australia.
Students thinking about immigrating to Australia, and becoming permanent residents, should keep in mind that they are setting up their future. Therefore, finding an area of study that you are actually passionate about is a must. Doing so will add value to your future, both in Australia and overseas. After all, you are more likely to succeed in something you love to do. So, follow your passion.
A more pragmatic factor to consider for students who are thinking of immigrating to Australia is the location. Shannon believes that living and studying in one Australian city over another can have a huge impact on your lifestyle, career options and future plans. Get advice on where to study and consider all your options.
In the long run, these things can shape your future even beyond Australia. Start planning for your future today. These are just some steps and things students need to consider when thinking of immigrating to Australia
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- How to Trust Your Gut Feeling and When to Follow It, The Business Scientist, Lauren Kress – 072
- The Best Way to Build A Following on LinkedIn, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 076
- Tips and advice to survive long haul flights of ten or more hours, Guie Hartney – 019
- The best time for students to look for accommodation when coming to Australia, Sally Picot and Steve Diack – 032
- Top Qualities and Traits of Good Leaders, Sophie den Hartog – 071