How do you find your purpose as a leader?
- Inspiring and challenging people
- The big vision
- Asking hard questions
- Refusing mediocrity
- Direct yet loving
Finding Your Purpose As A Leader
Fred Schebesta created his beautiful life in Australia through his business. He gained prosperity through the help of great people doing great work. He gives recognition to the people inside his company for what they have built and achieved. Through all this, he has realized that he has a whole new reason for being now.
Fred Schebesta finds his purpose as a leader. He is able to inspire and challenge people to do great things. That is one thing that sets a leader apart and makes one different from a manager. A leader is focused on inspiration and the big vision, not the day-to-day affairs and aspirations of the business. A leader asks the hard questions and refuses mediocrity. He does so in a direct yet loving way.
Do you think you can find your purpose as a leader? Let us know what you think!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Australia is a great place to study and live, David Harrison – 039
- Things to consider when students rent a house or apartment in Australia, Dan Alexander – 014
- Why should we start design thinking to solve complex problems, Margriet Buseman – 104
- How to Trust Your Gut Feeling and When to Follow It, The Business Scientist, Lauren Kress – 072
- Negotiation strategies for international students, Juan Camilo Reyes – 028