What are some advice for new entrepreneurs?
- Enjoy the journey.
- Gather more information.
Advice for New Entrepreneurs
Enjoy the journey and gather more information. These are the two pieces of advice for new entrepreneurs from Chester Elton, a Top 5 Business Coach in the World. In today’s TIPS, Chester Elton looks back on his decision to exit the corporate world and enter entrepreneurship.
For one thing, Chester Elton wishes that he enjoyed the journey more. Many times, we focus too much on where we need to go and miss the small steps and moments that lead us there. Savour the transition as you explore your career path while living in Australia.
More importantly, some good advice for new entrepreneurs is to gather more information. According to Chester Elton, you cannot over-plan your exit. Before deciding to become a full-time entrepreneur, do your research. Talk to people about how to best set up your company. Find individuals who you can sit down with and pick their brains. Take time to figure things out and have all the information you need.
We hope Chester Elton’s advice for new entrepreneurs will make you think. See you in the next episode for more great business and life tips!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- First Things to Do Once You Arrive in Australia, Cesar Munoz – 047
- How to Use Keywords in Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile, Ira Bowman – 055
- How to Trust Your Gut Feeling and When to Follow It, The Business Scientist, Lauren Kress – 072
- Best Practices to Successfully Implement Change, Sophie den Hartog – 077
- Avoiding The Most Common Mistake Business Owners Make, Julian White, Business Coach – 045