What is the best way to build a following on LinkedIn?
- Plan ahead and strategize.
- Create relationships and build your network.
The Best Way to Build A Following on LinkedIn
Sharing quality content is the best way to build a following on LinkedIn. This involves being informative, inspiring and beneficial to others. You also need to choose value over entertainment. In this episode of TIPS, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor Kirsty Bonner shares what she does to expand her reach on LinkedIn.
It basically comes down to the quality of the content you post. Likes are cheap and are often given only be your first and second connections. If you are a new immigrant to Australia, you need to develop your network beyond this.
To go deeper into a network, ask yourself this: Is it seen as valuable or as entertaining? Be informative, inspirational and beneficial to others.
Only then will people share your posts with their network. The best thing to do is to add value to each post and to share your own tips that others can engage with and learn from.
We hope Kirsty Bonner’s top-shelf advice helps you optimize your LinkedIn posts. Good luck!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Common Mistakes People Make When Looking for Student Accommodation in Australia, Sally Picot and Steve Diack – 022
- Biggest Challenges for Students Arriving in A New Country, Swinburne University’s Priscila Trevisan – 088
- The best time for students to look for accommodation when coming to Australia, Sally Picot and Steve Diack – 032
- Top Tips When Starting A Joint Program with Overseas Universities, Priscila Trevisan of Swinburne University – 092
- Tips When Doing Business in Australia And Dealing with Australians, Swinburne University’s Priscila Trevisan – 082