What are some strategies to make decisions for entrepreneurs?
- Have a vision and direction of what you want to do.
- Get feedback.
- Have the right advice around you.
Strategies to Make Decisions for Entrepreneurs, Business Coach, Julian White
Having a vision, getting feedback and having the right advice are some strategies to make decisions. For today’s TIPS, we are hearing from Business Coach Julian White. Here, he shares some strategies to make decisions for entrepreneurs.
The first strategy to make decisions for entrepreneurs is having a vision. Get clear on what it is you want to achieve for your business. Then, you can get feedback on your vision. There are many consultants, business coaches and mentors that you can hire. In fact, you need to have the right advice around you. It is so important to get another opinion.
The human brain can rationalize and justify any action we wish to make. However, these things may not be the best decisions for the business. Get sound feedback from people you trust. As you start a business and build a life in Australia, remember to network with people who will help you grow.
We hope these strategies to make decisions for entrepreneurs help your business. These can be useful whether you are a solopreneur or a CEO. Good luck!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Tips For Staff, Researchers Or Academics That Are Being Transferred Overseas, Guie Hartney – 003
- How to Create An ATS Compliant Resume that Gets Past The Robots, Ira Bowman – 054
- Mistakes Jobseekers Make When Applying for New Jobs, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 024
- The importance of asking questions, The Business Scientist, Lauren Kress – 078
- LinkedIn Strategies to Meet New People, Network And Get A Job, Juan Camilo Reyes – 052