We help you in different ways.
We offer a variety of packages to make sure we suit your needs.
All organisations, big and small, should look at podcasting as a serious channel to connect with customers.
Luckily for you, most are not. This gives you a head start.
- People are increasingly searching with voice (not typing). Voice search accounts for 50% of all searches.
- The latest stats found that 45% of monthly podcast listeners have household income over $75K per year. Many podcasts listeners are students and college graduates, successful professionals and small business owners.
- Podcast are the best way to reach busy people. The advantage of podcasts is that you can listen to an episode while being visually focused on something else (something video doesn’t allow). People consume podcast while driving, showering, cooking or doing other chores.
- Listening to a podcast on mobile phone grew 157%. An average of 69% of listeners does it through their mobile device. Podcasts are perfect for the growing on-the-go consumption.
- A single podcast episode can be used and recycled in many different ways. You can use this content in different formats and in most of your communication channels.
CHECK OUR SERVICES AND PRICES BELOW
PRICES AND COSTS
- All prices in Australian Dollars.
- GST has not been included in the below amounts (not charged).
The resources we give you are based on experience. The purpose of these documents is for you to avoid
- wasting money,
- losing time by creating systems that will ensure you can launch sooner rather than later.
These are live documents that are continuously updated and that allow you to truly think about the whole process.
We cover all aspects of podcasting including, planning, strategy, pre and post-production, creative, & targeted/niche aspects related to podcasting.
What we are trying to say is that we are not like other courses where they simply copied all the information from Google.
What will you get once you subscribe?
You will get access to all the resources, checklists, guides and step by step systems we have created over the years. Some of the specifics are:
- Podcasting can be hard work. we teach you and give you advice on how to set systems in place so that repetitive tasks can be done much quicker.
- We give you tricks so that you can delegate time-consuming steps (Eg. producing each episode). In this way, you can focus on what you really enjoy which is creating new content for your show!
- We give you specific steps and questions for your planning/strategy stage. You will be able to find your specific target market and be able to create a niche show (which will differentiate you from all others!).
- We give you tips on how to become an interviewer that is engaging. I have identified certain details after producing hundreds of episodes for the Innovator Diaries and TIPS shows. This will maximise the chances of making you a leading voice in your industry.
- We show you several ways to promote your show and a variety of methods you can use to make it a sustainable project with income sources.
- You get 4 months of access to all guides and checklists. You can do this from whatever device you want (phone or computer).
- This is not just a collection of files. Some of them give you exercises, entice you to take action and checkpoints to enforce your progress with your project.
PODCAST PLANNING, SETUP & LAUNCH PACKAGE
What is included? Together we will:
- Determine all the key decisions to get your podcast venture off on the right foot: 30-minute sessions via Zoom.
- Determine podcast purpose, type of show, target audience, format, length, frequency.
- Determine how many episodes are needed to launch your show.
- Strategies to showcase your podcast, and get your listeners and current clients to help you spread the word.
- Podcast Show Artwork Design with 2 Rounds of Revisions (3000 x 3000 and 1400 x 1400 pixels, jpeg file)
- Decide the best equipment for podcast format and provide training. Includes practice recording session if desired. (equipment purchased by client)
- Guidance on best practices when launching a new show, selection of music (purchased by client).
- Identify production elements such as intro, transition elements, promos, outro (production of these are not included in price)
- Select podcast hosting platform (client subscription required)
- Configure Episode and RSS feed with the title, description, and contact information.
- Submit RSS feed to podcast directories (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc)
- We could also provide you with checklists and guides.
- Answer any questions you may have in regards to the process before launching: 30-minute sessions via Zoom.
Note: production of episodes, intros, outros, summaries are not included). If you are interested in Podcast Production services please keep reading.
PRODUCTION OF INDIVIDUAL EPISODES
- Raw/original content 1-5 minutes = $90 per episode
- Raw/original content 6-30 minutes = $125 per episode
- Raw/original content 31-60 minutes = $195 per episode
- Raw/original content 61-90 minutes = $245 per episode
- Raw/original content 91-120 minutes = $335 per episode
Production of each episode includes:
- Level the whole episode, and apply volume limiters if needed.
- Apply noise reductions
- Make sure all subjects sound professional by removing “Ums”, “Ehhhs”, “tsss” and other verbal ticks (that don’t interfere with the subject’s natural speech pattern)
- We will remove long pauses, coughs, sneezes, interruptions and tighten conversational gaps
- We will remove any other content client requests. For example, if the episode needs to be a specific time length (some shows have a length limit per episode). Specific information to be deleted needs to be time-stamped (Eg. delete unnecessary comment from 1:20 to 3:45)
- Insert existing intro, outro and ads.
- Insert any music intervals when applicable
- We will process audio, export episode and upload it to share drive so that you can download it.
We will deliver the final file in mp3 format.
Once the original audio file has been received, it will take 4 working days to produce the final mp3 episode file.
One revision is included in the price for small edits. Specific notes need to be provided with the revision request. 2 working days are required for the revision.
MAJOR EDITS: that were not included in the initial brief will be charged at $60 per hour.
EDIT / REVISIONS requests received more than 48 hours after final file has been submitted will also be charged at $60 per hour.
PAYMENT METHOD: We are happy to receive the payment for the first episode after it has been processed and delivered to you. This will allow you to confirm that you’re happy with our work. All subsequent episodes will be invoiced and paid in advance.
These prices are for 1-on-1 interview-style podcasts. There are additional costs for more complicated formats, edits, or for additional guests.
OPTIONALS & ADDITIONS
- Adding tags (SEO) + artwork to episode audio file (keywords and paragraphs submitted by client): $25 per episode
- Production of intro template, to used in every episode. up to 3 minutes: $99 (music and raw file submitted by client). MP3 final file.
- Production of autro template, to used in every episode. up to 3 minutes: $99 (music and raw file submitted by client). MP3 final file.
- 300-word show summary for a 1-60 minute episode (check example) $80 per episode
- 300-word show summary for a 61-120 minute episode (check example) $140 per episode
- 2 x 60-second video teasers, that includes your podcast artwork or logo, moving waveform and
subtitles (you will get one in square format and the other in landscape format): $99 (artwork and time-stamp of audio section submitted by client)
- Urgent episode production. The final audio file is expected in less than the 4 working day turnaround: $60 surcharge.
- Produce individual artwork for an episode (see prices of artwork below)
HEALTH CHECK OF EXISTING PODCAST
- We’ll ask you to answer some question.
This will allow us to understand your show, your specific issues and will enable you to get the maximum benefit from this exercise.
- We’ll take analyse your first and last 3 minutes of an episode of your choice (basically study your intro and extro).
These minutes are absolutely vital to the success and performance of your show.
- We’ll take a listen to a couple of other sections of your main mid-episode content.
You can signpost specific sections here, or we’ll choose two at random.
- We’ll review your episode /show / presentation style
Your audio quality and overall levels.
Your use of music and any other audio elements
Your show artwork
Your episode titles and show-notes (you give us links to these as well)
Your podcast website or blog
- We will search for your show on all major audio players (if we can’t find you chances are your audience isn’t either)
- There is a maximum 2 week turnaround between signup and review
Any or all of these things can impact your podcast growth, both positively and negatively.
The Podcast Health Check is a great way of making sure you’re on the right track with it all!
FOR SHOW / PER EPISODE
- Custom Podcast Artwork: $295 (to use in all your episodes)
- Custom Podcast artwork/banner (for social media use and based on podcast brand): $95 per banner.
- Custom episode Artwork (based on show artwork – template-): $79 per episode
The podcast artwork matters. LOTS. There’s no question about it.
This is generally the first touch-point podcast searchers have with your show.
If the podcast artwork catches their eye, they will then read your title.
Your artwork HAS to stand-out, and it HAS to give a great first impression (check examples here).
We can help you with this. It is a very simple process:
- We ask you some questions. You tell us exactly what you’re looking for.
- You send us 2-3 examples of the artwork of other shows that you like. This will give us a good head start.
- The first draft is delivered within 10 working days. The price includes two revisions.
- Final Podcast Artwork delivered as JPG’s and at 3000 x 3000 px and 1500 x 1500 px resolutions as recommended by iTunes
- Greater click-through’s
- A better first impression, making it more likely people will listen to your show
- Allow listeners to identify a well-known guest quickly.
- Allow listeners to identify a person they’ve seen in the news or other articles (but they didn’t necessarily know their name).
- A higher level of professionalism, increasing the reputation of your show
- customised episode artwork will also allow profiling of the specific guest or topic you are talking about in that specific episode.
Social Media Banner and Artwork
Why do a banner as well? Podcast artwork is square.
Social media and websites tend to use portrait style formats (rectangles).
We can adapt and customise your artwork to fit in these other formats (see most common artwork formats at bottom of the bottom of this page)
NOTE: We only do social media banners based on podcast artworks we created as well.
Prices don’t include photography. Photos will need to be provided in high resolution by clients.
We are able to manipulate and use free images available on some specialised sites (however these images can be used by many other people/businesses and are not unique to your show).
Individual episode artwork is based on a template created based on the show artwork (previously produced by us). Photography is submitted by client (if applicable).
PER HOUR CHARGE
Just want someone to listen and point you in the right direction and take it to the next level?
We offer you consulting video calls where you can ask anything you want and we can discuss any topic related to podcasting.
podcast consulting 30 mins $110
podcast consulting 1 hour $199
podcast consulting 2 hour $349
podcast consulting 3 hour $479
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Your support is very much appreciated and essential to make these projects sustainable.
Your sponsorships will also ensure we can continue helping more people and continue bringing value to the community.
We will ensure that you also get value from this sponsorships. We are always happy to chat with you in order to make this happen.
There are many ways to make this partnership beneficial for all parties, all we need to do is communicate and find a way to make it work!
Below are just a few straight forward for us to start collaborating.
SUPPORT ‘INNOVATOR DIARIES’
Innovator Diaries long format episode:
- One Episode sponsorship – $490
- Two Episodes Sponsorship – $895
- Three Episodes Sponsorship – $1195
- Four Episodes Sponsorship – $1895
- Five Episodes Sponsorship – $2295
You will get:
- The name of your brand and your website mentioned in each episode.
- Your logo, the name of your brand, your website and a 200 word (maximum) blurb included in the episode web page (blurb submitted by the sponsor).
- Check examples here
Please note only organisations that are focused on related topics will be approved to sponsor the TIPS podcast (Travel, Education, Professional Growth, Students).
$250 per episode. Minimum 5 episode sponsorship.
You will get:
- The name of your brand and your website mentioned in each episode.
- Your logo, the name of your brand, your website and a 100 word (maximum) blurb included in the episode web page (blurb submitted by the sponsor).
- If your organisation is related to travel or Education, we are open to producing episodes that are interesting for both our audience and for your organisation as well (subject to final approval). In this way not only will your brand and name be mentioned, but we will help you spread your message through episode content.
SUPPORT ‘STUDENT MEETUP’
NETWORKING SESSION SPONSORSHIP
One Meetup Networking Session – $395
You will get:
- The name and your logo mentioned as part of the opening of the networking session.
- A representative or speaker linked to your organisation can be profiled as a special guest and expert on the topic of conversation. This person can talk to students for 15 minutes, and can then answer their questions at the end of the session -Q&A- (20 minutes). Each session takes around 1 hour.
- We agree on the specific topic of discussion. This topic will be included in the invitation sent to students. The invitation will including your logo and organisation name as well.
The Innovator Diaries Podcast gets an average of 175,000+ web visits in a single month, and growing organically).
NOTE: We reserve the right to reject a sponsorship if we think the organisation and their brand doesn’t agree or conflicts with our mission/vision.
In such case, a full refund will be provided.
People are set to interact with voice-enabled devices more often these days (and this trend is growing).
Organisations can increase brand awareness and audience engagement with clever voice SEO tactics through their corporate podcasts or by sponsoring episodes in an already popular podcast show.
The market is not saturated yet, which means you can have a chance of differentiating yourself from your competitors (which will still be doing blog posts). There hasn’t been a better time to start your corporate/business podcast
Regardless if you are a sole trader, entrepreneur, CEO or a Director in a big organisation, do not hesitate in getting in touch.
We can help anyone who is willing to start!