We will listen to your episodes and look at your systems. We will then advice on marketing, production tricks and other points to make sure your podcast improves and your audience grows.
Are you just looking for someone to listen to your concerns and point you in the right direction?
Our consulting sessions start at just 30 minutes.
There are also 1, 2 or 3-hour sessions available.
We can do these sessions via zoom anywhere in the world. We can record our session so that you can revise and check details as many times as you want.
We are able to help you with your procedures and systems, check-lists, technical aspects of podcast production, or strategies to improve the overall sound and feeling of your recording and show (looking at your graphics, intros, extros, music, and overall show sound and feeling).
Yes, Podcast Audit. We help you take your podcast to the next level.
Perhaps some of these questions or thoughts are familiar:
- “How do I launch, quick!?”
- “How do I grow a great audience?”
- “What’s the best mic or recorder to use?”
- “What’s the easiest way to record live interviews? and to record online interviews?
- “How do I set up Podcast hosting & a website?”
- “Best way to edit my show & create a more engaging episode?”
- “Strategies to recycle my podcast episode so that I can use it in different ways?”
- “I am underwhelmed with your shows impact so far”
- “I am overwhelmed by the amount of work and its becoming unmanageable”
- “I am disappointed with the download numbers or web visits we’re getting”
If any of these sound familiar, why not book your show in our Podcast Audit program?
We know that producing a podcast is not easy. It takes lots of time and effort.
Perhaps you are wondering if you are going in the right direction? If there are other options? If some things can be improved?
This is our podcast review service that enables you to get an objective third party opinion, tips and advice.
We often find weak points with podcast shows that can be improved.
Sometimes it’s tweaking little things that make a big difference.
Sometimes it’s introducing procedures to ensure consistency with the show.
Sometimes it’s making changes or adding the strategies to allow the show to grow.
What will you Get?
We will ask some questions and we will request some information about the show.
We will listen to one of your episodes and will check your website and other channels.
We will then:
- Give you our first impressions of your show in general
- Tell you what we think you’re doing well (so that you can build on that OR grow from there).
- Identify gap areas you can improve on.
- Give you a unique and tailored PDF report where we summarise all aspects our review including feedback, tips, advice, and resources for you to move forward.
- Have a 15 minute zoom meeting so that we can answer any question you may have.
We understand there are many factors you need to take into account with podcast production. Together we will identify the gaps, fine-tune details and will create positive changes to ensure you are releasing your best possible podcast episodes.
We can help you with the following:
We will search for your podcast on all the main audio players and search engines.
We can discuss all aspects of your podcast: artwork, design, website, descriptions, tagging, etc.
If we cannot find you easily it is very likely your audience isn’t either.
PRODUCTION & AUDIO QUALITY AUDIT
We will work together to improve all your systems and sound quality. This includes pre and post production. Basically we look at the entire process from prospecting, to ways we can improve the way you are doing things. We not only want to increase your audience but to make things much easier for you. We want to ensure you can keep releasing your show with confidence.
We will look at how you are doing things and find ways to improve how you are promoting your show. For example:
- How is your social media presence? Which channels?
- Are you leveraging your current followers and fans?
- On which platforms are you sharing episodes of your can’t-miss show?
- Are you tagging and optimising your posts?
- How effective is your blog/website for driving traffic?
- are you cross-linking between episode pages?
Schedule Your Audit
The reality is that everybody that reached success has had mentors one way or another.
What better than to have a virtual mentor that you can access whenever suits you?
This is what we are offering you!
A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. Oprah Winfrey