What are the biggest misconceptions tourists, visitors and students have about Australia?
- The vast amount of things Australia offers
- Variety of things Australian cities
- The cultural wealth of Australian cities
- How green its cities and parts of the country are
- The high quality of the Australian education system.
- Natural Beauty everywhere
Biggest misconceptions tourists, visitors and students have about Australia.
Distance as a barrier, the rurality of Regional Australia, and the stereotypical nature of Australian sights and scenery are some of the biggest misconceptions tourists, visitors and students have about Australia. In this episode of TIPS, Rebecca Hall debunks these ideas and talks about what Australia is really about.
First of all, it really doesn’t take that long to travel to Australia from anywhere in the world. The idea of travelling to Australia may seem too long, but Australia is just as accessible as any country in the world.
Another misconception tourists, visitors and students have is the idea they have about Australia based on its portrayal in pictures and movies. There is so much more about Australia beyond the Great Barrier Reef, the Sydney Opera House, kangaroos and koalas. Students moving to Australia should learn about its deep history and amazing indigenous culture. There are many unexpected and truly unique experiences in Australia.
Rebecca also talks about how many misunderstand the idea of Regional Australia. Far from being rural, these cities are quite modern, with great institutions combined with scenic views. Living in these areas provide a rich variety of adventures and a quality lifestyle for all.
We hope Rebecca’s wonderful tips gave you a different perspective on what this beautiful country is all about and debunk the biggest misconceptions tourists, visitors and students have about Australia.
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Specialist on accommodation solutions for groups and delegations)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Tips on Using LinkedIn to Find A Job, Ira Bowman – 075
- Decision-making Strategies, Fred Schebesta, Co-founder of Finder.com – 060
- Things to consider when students rent a house or apartment in Australia, Dan Alexander – 014
- How to Create An ATS Compliant Resume that Gets Past The Robots, Ira Bowman – 054
- Costos De La Visa De Estudiante Y Costos Generales Para Estudiar En Australia, Ricardo Medina – 020