What do you like most about living in Sydney?
- Security and safety
- Good neighbourhoods
- Hidden gems
What Do You Like Most about Living in Sydney
Security and safety, good neighbourhoods, hidden gems and–of course–the beaches are some of the best things about living in Sydney. In today’s TIPS, Nicolas Duran talks about his favourite things about his city.
In the past 4 years, Nicolas Duran has enjoyed all the opportunities Sydney has to offer. Moving to Australia allowed him a sense of freedom he didn’t experience before. In Sydney, you can freely enjoy activities like biking, camping and going to parks. There’s a great variety of things to explore and try without worrying about your safety.
Speaking of exploring, the different neighbourhoods in Sydney are also quite intriguing. There are many little villages and suburbs that you can visit. Each one has its own culture and has lots to offer.
Another thing Nicolas Duran’s family likes the most about living in Sydney is the novelty of this city Even if you’ve lived here for decades, you are bound to find something new all over the city. Sydney is always reinventing itself. You’ll never get bored!
Finally, the beaches. With over 80 beaches in the city alone, you can enjoy some sun and sand all over the city. Choose a different beach each time, big or small, and prepare to be amazed.
These are just a few of the things we like the most about living in Sydney. If you’re considering living in this glorious city, Sydney will welcome you with open arms! We hope to see you soon.
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Learning from Others, Jason Feifer, Executive Editor for Entrepreneur Magazine – 080
- Facing Challenges, Fear and Making Decisions, World Champion Free Diver Anna von Boetticher – 040
- Tips to Overcome Shyness During A Job Interview by Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 031
- Advice for People in Their 30s and 40s Who Want to Immigrate to Australia, Cesar Munoz – 037
- Mistakes Jobseekers Are Making in Their Interviews, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 027