What are the things you wish you knew before immigrating to Australia?
- Learn as much Australian English as you can.
- Do not delay the process.
- Find a migration agent you trust.
Things You Wish You Knew Before Immigrating to Australia
Learn Australian English, do not delay the process, and find a migration agent you trust. These are some things Cesar Munoz wish he knew before immigrating to Australia. In this episode of TIPS, Cesar Munoz talks about his experience and shares some great tips for future immigrants.
English is the universal language of the world. While English is spoken throughout Australia, do note that Aussie English is different from American English. So, if possible, consume as many Australian media as you can: podcasts, movies, TV shows, etc. Practising your English will open up more job opportunities for you once you arrive.
Another thing Cesar Munoz wishes he knew before immigrating to Australia is to start the process as fast as possible. Immigrate to Australia in your 20’s or 30’s, or even your early 40’s. Take advantage of those years to establish a life in Australia.
Finally, it is best to hire a migration agent you trust. The immigration process will proceed more effectively and easier if you do so. If not, it can even cost more. You may also end up spending too much time on the technicalities. It is best to focus on preparing yourself and your family for your big move. Also, the rules of immigration change all the time. It’s best to rely on a professional whose job ensures that he stays updated and informed on all these changes.
These are just some things Cesar Munoz wishes he knew before immigrating to Australia. Learn from his experiences and take as much knowledge as you can. See you soon!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Strategies to Meet Locals And Make New friends Upon Arriving in A New Country, Juan Camilo Reyes – 026
- What Did You Miss The Most about Australia, Priscila Trevisan – 053
- The Biggest Challenge of Travelling to A Country with A Different Language, Nicolas Duran – 084
- Why should we start design thinking to solve complex problems, Margriet Buseman – 104
- Tips for People Migrating to Australia, Shannon Semenikow – 033