What do study groups need to consider before leaving their home country to come to Australia?
- Learning about Australian aboriginal culture and history
- Understanding how diverse Australia is
- Variety of Cultures, backgrounds and ethnicities
- Fantastic food culture. Get ready to try new things!
- Great facilities for road trips
- Beautiful beaches everywhere
Things study groups should take into consideration before coming to Australia.
Australia’s unique culture and history are important aspects that groups need to consider before leaving their home country to come to Australia. In today’s TIPS, Guie Hartney shares 3 ways that delegations coming to Australia can get to know the country.
Firstly, the Australian population has gotten more and more diverse over the years. Groups visiting Australia should expect to see residents of various cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, genders and lifestyles. This makes Australia a great place to experiment with various restaurants that serve all kinds of cuisine.
Another great thing to consider before coming to Australia is exploring beyond your destination city. Groups visiting Australia should definitely check out the various natural attractions all around the country. There are free places to visit for a picnic, a good swim or to play some sports.
Finally, groups studying in Australia can also get to know the country better through its aboriginal history. Explore sacred sites, rituals and traditions to really understand Australia from its roots.
Groups leaving their home country to come to Australia will benefit from exploring all of the country’s natural and cultural offerings.
These are just a few of the many things study groups should take into consideration before coming to Australia. We hope these tips help you on your travel!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Specialist on accommodation solutions for groups and delegations)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Top benefits of studying English in Australia, Phillip Fredericks – 016
- Things to consider when students rent a house or apartment in Australia, Dan Alexander – 014
- LinkedIn Strategies to Meet New People, Network And Get A Job, Juan Camilo Reyes – 052
- How to Trust Your Gut Feeling and When to Follow It, The Business Scientist, Lauren Kress – 072
- Things To Consider Before Going To Study Overseas, Phillip Fredericks – 013