Why are Australia and New Zealand great study destinations for your PhD?
- Academic life in the Australian continent is at the best level internationally.
- The quality of life in Australia and New Zealand fit various lifestyles.
- There are plenty of work opportunities for students in Australia.
Why Australia and New Zealand are great study destinations for your PhD
The academic level, the reputation of the research and its professors, combined with the quality of life, and the work opportunities for students make Australia and New Zealand great study destinations for your PhD. In this episode of TIPS, Professor Ricardo Sosa shares why doctorate students choose Australia and New Zealand.
As we all know, Australia is a great intellectual hub, especially for higher education. The level of education provided by the universities in Australia and New Zealand is among the highest internationally. This is because of the Australian government’s dedication to the academe. The education sector in Australia is research-focused, well-funded and employs top-level academics from all over the world.
Another great reason why Australia and New Zeland are great study destinations for your PhD is because of the quality of life experienced here. Aside from Australia’s trademark cultural diversity, the continent is also ideal for all sorts of lifestyles. You can raise a family here. You can explore the outdoors and revel in fine weather. Feel free to enjoy the reasonable cost of living in Australia, too.
Finally, not only do you enjoy the benefits of great education and a relaxed lifestyle, but you also get to work. Visitors living in Australia on a student visa are allowed to work in and out of their universities. Even their partners can enjoy the same privileges.
Now, you know why Australia and New Zealand are great study destinations for your PhD. We hope all these benefits encourage you. We hope to see you soon!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Best Way For Couples Or Families To Rent An Entire Property In Australia, Dan Alexander – 010
- How to Handle A Time Gap in Your Resume, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 067
- Biggest misconceptions visitors and students have about Australia, Rebecca Hall – 021
- Advice for People Arriving in Australia with Children, Cesar Munoz – 034
- Looking For Student Accommodation In Australia, Sally Picot & Steve Diack – 005