Why is Australia a great destination for short term study groups?
- It has a welcoming society
- It has a culturally diverse society
- Well regulated education system
- Sophisticated, high-quality education system
- Above world-class education institutions
- All levels of courses: English Language Courses, Foundation Studies, Bachelor degrees, Postgraduate and Master degrees & PhD and Research programs.
- Easy to travel around (perfect for short term courses and stays)
- Relaxed lifestyle geared to enjoy outdoors.
- Flexible accommodation options available for groups in all cities
Australia a great destination for short term study groups.
A welcoming and diverse society, a well-regulated education system, and a beautiful environment await short term study groups travelling to Australia. In today’s TIPS, Rebecca Hall talks about why Australia is a great destination for short term study groups.
Within a few weeks of studying in Australia, visitors from all over the world will surely appreciate the sophisticated educational programs in Australia. There are all types of courses you can study, not just English or Business.
You also get to experience the joy of the Aussie lifestyle. With beaches everywhere, various cultures thriving in each city, and integrated school programs, visiting Australia will be the experience of a lifetime.
Rebecca Hall believes that international education helps create a better world, and so should you. Australia awaits!
We hope this episode shows you why Australia is a great destination for short term study groups.
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Specialist on accommodation solutions for groups and delegations)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Decision-making Strategies, Fred Schebesta, Co-founder of Finder.com – 060
- Best Way For Couples Or Families To Rent An Entire Property In Australia, Dan Alexander – 010
- Costos De La Visa De Estudiante Y Costos Generales Para Estudiar En Australia, Ricardo Medina – 020
- Common Mistakes People Make Using LinkedIn, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 058
- Mistakes Jobseekers Make When Applying for New Jobs, Career and LinkedIn Content Advisor, Kirsty Bonner – 024